2. WWDA received funding from the Australian Government to create the Website. This funding was provided through a grant from The National Disability Insurance Agency’s Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Program [www.ndis.gov.au/community/information-linkages-and-capacity-building-ilc]
3. You are only authorised to access or use the Website if you accept and agree to these terms. Your continued use of the Website is acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these terms and any changes to them, from time to time, which are effective immediately. WWDA has the right to exclude any users from accessing the Website.
6. If you any questions or concerns, you can contact us via the Contact page. You can also visit our Contribute page if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the Website.
7. Although WWDA takes care to ensure otherwise, WWDA does not warrant or guarantee that:
(a) you will be able to access the Website at all times;
(b) your access will be uninterrupted or secure;
(c) information found on the Website is current, accurate or complete; or
(d) the Website and server are free of viruses and bugs.
8. Except as imposed by statute, in no event will WWDA be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect loss arising from your use of theWebsite, your reliance on any information found on the Website or any technical failures, delays in operation or transmission or malfunctions in equipment or software.
9. WWDA does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website. If WWDA considers that information or content on this Website is unreliable or inaccurate, it may, at its own election:
(a) inform users of the Website;
(b) endeavour to make an appropriate correction;
(c) remove any information or content, including but not limited to any of your content and/or links to other websites, without giving any explanation or justification; or
(d) suspend the operation of all or any part of this Website.
10. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by a third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content, or disruption to the Website.
11. If the Website contains communication facilities which allow for feedback by users to WWDA, or any other forum, electronic messaging or notice services, you must not do any of the following:
(a) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information, offensive or scandalous material, or any image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute and criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or encourages conduct, or otherwise violates any applicable law;
(b) post or transmit any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
(c) post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component; or
(d) post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising.
12. If you post anything to a public part of the Website, you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the information or material:
(a) use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display to the extent necessary to display it on the Website;
(b) sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
13. All the information on this website is for general education and information purposes only. This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement to carefully evaluate the material on the Website.
14. We strive to protect information you provide on the Website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the Website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
15. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of the Website we may sever links to that website or system.
16. The Website contains links to other websites that are external to WWDA. We take reasonable care in linking the Website to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites and is not responsible for such content or operation or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided 'As Is'.
17. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
18. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third-party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
19. You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the site's contents. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site unless express written permission has been obtained from WWDA.
20. WWDA reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
21. Unless otherwise indicated, WWDA owns or controls the copyright and other intellectual property in the content and designed of this Website and may assert its rights without further notice. If you wish to reproduce any other text or images from the Website please contact WWDA by sending request and enquiries concerning reproduction rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
Women with Disabilities Australia
PO Box 407
22. Subject to sections 23 and 24, other than saving an electronic copy or printing for personal reference, you cannot copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or reproduce the material in whole or part without the express approval of WWDA.
23. Permission is given for fair dealing with this material including for the purposes of private study and research and may be reproduced as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. A copy of the Act is available on the Australian AttorneyGeneral Department’s Federal Register of Legislation. All other rights are reserved.
24. Any permitted reproduction made must acknowledge WWDA as the source of any selected passage, extract, image or other information or material reproduced. Any reproduction made of the information or material must include a copy of the original copyright and disclaimer notices as set out here.
Please send requests and inquiries concerning reproduction rights by email to email@example.com, or by post to:
Women with Disabilities Australia
PO Box 407
You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior written approval from WWDA. For written permission to use the information or material from this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use this website to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your website for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
© Women With Disabilities Australia 2020
This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce the whole or part of this work in unaltered form for your own personal use or, if you are part of an organisation, for internal use within your organisation, but only if you or your organisation do not use the reproduction for any commercial purpose and retain this copyright notice and all disclaimer notices as part of that reproduction. Apart from rights to use as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 or allowed by this copyright notice, all other rights are reserved and you are not allowed to reproduce the whole or any part of this work in any way (electronic or otherwise) without first being given the specific written permission from Women with Disabilities Australia to do so.
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights are to be sent to email@example.com.
25. You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified WWDA, or its designees and its respective officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arises out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of these terms by you.
27. If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, any errors in the content of the Website, any difficulty in accessing or using the Website, or any questions about these terms, please contact WWDA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.